- Tour Includes
- Tour Excludes
- Book now!
FOR LOVERS OF THE JUNGLE
Cuyabeno Dolphin Lodge is located in the heart of natural attractions, just 60 minutes by motorized canoe plus our lodge is located right next to the banks of the river, also from our hammocks next to the pier, you can see freshwater dolphins and enjoy the landscape of the river. The most important is the location with which we have guaranteed navigation and access throughout the year, even in the dry season from December to February.
We can offer 6 double rooms, 8 double rooms with private bathroom, all rooms with low beds. Our maximum capacity is 40 guests.
- 3D-4N Normal price: 275 USD – Offer 260 USD
- 4D-3N Normal price: 310 USD – Offer 290 USD
- 5D-4N Normal price: 350 USD – Offer 330 USD
Our commitment to responsible and ecological tourism
Our Lodge follows strict ecological standards for protected areas, this is the most important thing for us, in addition to that all wastewater is carefully processed and filtered to avoid contaminating the water and soil systems.
In addition the lodge obtains its energy exclusively from clean energy through solar panels, each room is equipped with sunlight and a 110V electrical outlet, therefore all our waste material is separated and recycled as much as possible.
We maintain a strong and friendly relationship with members of the indigenous community and support their active involvement in tourism. They receive economic income through their work as paddling aids, motor canoe drivers, kitchen helpers and camp administrators with us.
Cuyabeno Dolphin Lodge offers:
- Single, double and matrimonial rooms with private bathrooms all lower beds, comfortable mattresses and mosquito nets
- Biodegradable soap and shampoo
- Spacious dining area
- Hammocks in different chill out areas
- Electricity from solar panels (light and battery recharging for cameras)
- Delicious Ecuadorian cuisine (vegetarian food upon request)
What to bring
- Several T-shirts
- Long-sleeved shirts for mosquito protection
- Shorts and long trousers for jungle hikes
- 1 warm sweater or jacket for colder rainy days
- 1 pair of tennis shoes, 1 pair of sandals
- Insect repellent
- 1 flashlight per person and some spare batteries
- Sun protection (hat, glasses, sunscreen)
- 1 day backpack
- Small amounts of money for craft purchases
DOWNLOAD OUR ITINERARY
Do not forget to follow us on our social networks
Instagram: Cuyabeno Dolphin Lodge
Facebook: Cuyabeno Dolphin Lodge
TripAdvisor: Cuyabeno Dolphin Lodge
- 3D-4N Normal Price: 275 USD - Offer 260 USD
- 4D-3N Normal Price: 310 USD - Offer 290 USD
- 5D-4N Normal Price: 350 USD - Offer 330 USD
QUITO – LAGO AGRIO – CUYABENOFlight (9:15 am) or bus (trip the night before the tour - 8 hours) to Lago Agrio. Private land transportation from Lago Agrio to El Puente. Canoe trip down the Cuyabeno River to our lodge. Lunch. Visit the Laguna Grande to swim and enjoy the sunset. Dinner. Exciting night walk.
HIKING DAYBreakfast. : Morning: three hours hike in the primary forest to learn about flora and fauna, especially to know about medicinal plants, frogs, insects, birds, etc. Lunch at the camp. Relax, in the afternoon canoe exploration on the Lagoons to enjoy the flooded forest. Where you can swim and enjoy the sunset. If conditions permit, you may be able to see pink dolphins. Return to lodge. Dinner.
COMUNITY DAYBreakfast. Visit the Community Siona Tarabeaya where you can see the preparation of the traditional bread Casabe and the naturalist guide will explain about the culture and traditions of native people. Lunch. Visit the Shaman, who will explain about the ceremonies in the jungle. Return to camp. Dinner.
CANOEINGBreakfast. Relaxing morning paddle in a traditional canoe on the rivers to explore und enjoy the uniqueness of nature. Searching for monkeys and birds. Lunch at the camp. Relax, Visit the Laguna Grande to swim and enjoy the sunset. Dinner. Night canoe expedition in search of caimans.
CUYABENO – LAGO AGRIO – QUITO:Early morning bird watching. Breakfast. Navigating the Cuyabeno River back to El Puente. Box Lunch. Transfer to Lago Agrio. Return to Quito by bus or plane (17:00pm).
- Private transportation Lago Agrio – Dolphin Lodge – Lago Agrio (bus and canoe).
- Bilingual naturalist guide.
- Accommodation in double and / or triple room with mosquito nets and a private bathroom.
- All meals (breakfast-lunch-dinner); pure water, coffee, tea.
- Excursion gear (raincoat, rubber boots, camping tents, life jackets).
- Transportation Quito – Lago Agrio – Quito (bus or plane)
- $ 5 community / $5 Shaman
- Meals before and after the tour
- All other expenses not specified in the tour.