- Tour Includes
- Tour Excludes
- Book now!
OTAVALO DAILY TOUR
Driving north of Quito is the most famous indigenous market of Ecuador: Otavalo Daily Tour is full of traditions and handcrafts. Before arriving to this magic place, you will visit Calderon, a small town famous for “Mazapan” handicrafts. Following the route is Cayambe, the perfect place to see how people prepare biscuits using a traditional technique. Next stop will be a view point to enjoy the landscape of Imbabura volcano (4610 mts.) and San Pablo lagoon.
Your next and most anxious spot will be Otavalo market, where you will spend time shopping and some quality time with your friends. You will fall in love with all variety of handicrafts.
Then you will go to Cotacachi to have a delicious lunch and explore the leather local work shops for a great landscape ending at Cuicocha´s view point.
Departures days: Tuesday and Saturday
DOWNLAND OUR ITINERARY
You can reserve other Daily Tours: Clic here
- Pick up at 07:00 am.
- Stop in “Mira Lago” view point
- Arrival to Otavalo market, The Saturday we will visit animal Maket
- Departure to Cuicocha lagoon.
- Visit Cotacachi town.
- Leave towards Cayambe town to taste the “bizcochos”
- Visit Middle of the World, the solar Clock in Cayambe
- Return towards Quito
- Transportation from Quito to Otavalo and way back
- Bilingual Guide
- Additional Entrance fee
- Items not mention on the itinerary