NECESSARY EQUIPEMENT Sleeping bag Sunglasses Camera Inside Polar Gloves Wool Hat Extra Water Sun Cream Extra Energy Drinks; Snacks Related
Trip Code :
- Tour Includes
- Tour Excludes
- Book now!
- Sleeping bag
- Inside Polar Gloves
- Wool Hat
- Extra Water
- Sun Cream
- Extra Energy Drinks; Snacks
No details found.
CORAZON or RUMIÑAHUIPick up at 7:00am, Transfer to Corazon, Short briefing (climate conditions / equipment explanation / height conditions), Begin ascent, Lunch, Reach summit, Accommodation at “Llovisna” Lodge.
NORTHERN ILINIZASCheck the equipment, Leave from the Lodge to Northern Iliniza, Begin ascent, Lunch, Reach the summit, Accommodation at “Llovisna” Lodge
RESTING DAYVisit Indiana Comunities in Cotapaxi Province
Day 4 and 5
Cayambe VolcanoIntro to Cayambe , Equipment check followed by practice on glaciers (depends on weather), Dinner, sleep, wake up; begin climbing. Reach summit, Return to refuge to have breakfast, Departure to Quito.
- Transportation from Quito to all volcanoes and way back
- Professional Bilingual Guide (ASEGUIM certification)
- Climbing equipment (polar pants; jacket, waterproof jacket; pants, plastic climbing boots, crampons, ice axe, climbing harness, gators, outside gloves)
- All the meals
- Accommodation at “Llovisna” lodge
- Park entrance fees
- Sleeping Bag
- Head Lamp