NECESSARY EQUIPMENT Sleeping bag Sunglasses Camera Inside Polar Gloves Wool Hat Extra Water Sun Cream Extra Energy Drinks; Snacks HOTELS OR LODGE QUITO: …
Trip Code :
- Tour Includes
- Tour Excludes
- Book now!
- Sleeping bag
- Inside Polar Gloves
- Wool Hat
- Extra Water
- Sun Cream
- Extra Energy Drinks; Snacks
HOTELS OR LODGE
- QUITO: FUENTE DE PIEDRA OR SIMILAR
- MACHACHI: CHUQUIRAHUA LODGE, LLOVISNA LODGE OR SIMILAR
- COTOPAXI: CAMPING, PAJA BLANCA OR GUAGRA CORRAL HOSTEL (OUTSIDE OF THE NATIONAL PARK )
No details found.
Pasochoa. (4200m, 13779ft)• Pick up at 07:00 am • Travel to Pasochoa • Short briefing (climate conditions / equipment explanation / height conditions) • Begin ascent • Reach summit • Lunch and return to Quito (Hotel).
Guagua Pichincha (4790m, 15715ft)• Pick up at 7:00am • Transfer to Guagua Pichincha • Short briefing (climate conditions / equipment explanation / height conditions) • Begin ascent • Lunch • Reach summit • Return to Quito (Hotel).
NORTHERN ILINIZAS (5126m, 16817ft)• Pick up at 7:00 am • Check the equipment • Leave from the Lodge to Northern Iliniza • Begin ascent • Lunch • Reach the summit • Accommodation in Machachi
FREE DAY IN OTAVALO
Day 5 and 6
CAYAMBE VOLCANO (5790m)• Intro to CAYAMBE COCA followed by lunch at the refuge • Equipment check followed by practice on glaciers (depends on weather) • Dinner, sleep, wake up; begin climbing. • < Reach summit • Return to refuge to have breakfast • Departure to Quito
- Transportation from Quito to all volcanoes and way back
- Professional Bilingual Guide (ASEGUIM certification)
- Climbing equipment, plastic climbing boots, crampons, ice axe, climbing harness, outside gloves,rope, gaiters)
- All the meals in the tour, Breakfas and Dinner for 2 first days
- Accommodation at “Llovisna” lodge and Jose Rivas refugio. 3 Nigths the Hotel
- Park entrance fees
- Sleeping Bag, polar pants; jacket, waterproof jacket; pants, Lamp
- Head Lamp