Andes Tour 2 Days 1 Night Our tour Cotopaxi and Quilota is one of the most famous tours in Ecuador. Therefore, we have …
- Tour Includes
- Tour Excludes
- Book now!
Andes Tour 2 Days 1 Night
Our tour Cotopaxi and Quilota is one of the most famous tours in Ecuador.
Therefore, we have confirmed departures every Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. So that you can book with us. In addition to this Tour we will carry out several activities full of adventure.
We will visit several places like Cotopaxi, Quilotoa, Zumbahua and many more.
It is a trip where you can live more the experience of daily life in the countryside. Without losing a comfortable place to rest. Our rest at night will be in a hacienda located in Machachi.
The next day, after enjoying your breakfast. You must be ready for another day of fun with the rest of the group. In addition to doing various activities that can be cultural and sports.
Finally, when the sun is about to hide, it will determine the end of the route and the end of activities in the city of Quito.
The most important thing is that you to have the experience of living the Ecuadorian Andes, its people, its food and especially its beautiful landscapes.
Are you ready to live the experience?
Meeting Point: Mariscal Foch and Juan León Mera. In front of the Magic Bean restaurant.
In the center of Quito: Avenida 10 de Agosto and Francisco de Caldas. Center of the park.
DAYS OF DEPARTURES WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY AND SATURDAYS.
- Pick up at 7.00 am in New Town (Magic Bean Restaurant, Juan Leon Mera & Foch).
- Travel to Cotopaxi National Park.
- Arrive to parking.
- Explanation about volcano /animals/ plants/etc.
- Start hiking to Jose Rivas Refugee (4800m).
- After a short rest, hikes till the glaciers (5000m).
- Hike down to have lunch, followed by short bikes briefing.
- Down Hilling to Limpiopungo Lake. Hiking aroud to Limpipungo Lake, Down Hilling to Museum
- Return to your acommodation.
- Pick up around 8:15 - 8:30 am
- Leave towards Saquisili / Pujili / Zimbahua Indian markets (it depends on the day)
- Depart to an indigenous hut followed by depart to Quilotoa Lagoon
- Arrive to Quilotoa followed by trek around the crater
- Arrive to Tigua community
- Return towards Quito
- Transport to and from Quito
- Professional Bilingual Guide
- 2 Breakfast
- 2 Lunch
- Accommodation (Hacienda)
- Bike and helmet for Cotopaxi
- Kayak in Quilotoa – $3,50