This special Galapagos Islands Cruise has everything you will ever need to make your stay pleasant and to make you feel at home.
Enjoy an exclusive tour on board the unique Golondrina Cruise in the Galapagos Islands. A motored Yacht that can accommodate up to 16 passengers in beautifully decorated, cozy double cabins made specially for you and your needs.
- Tour Includes
- Tour Excludes
- Book now!
The Golondrina yacht offers 7 double cabins with private bathroom, air conditioning, full carpeting, living room, TV, VHS, dining room, bar, solarium, technical facilities for diving, diving with full charter, complete snorkeling equipment, (mask, tube, fins).
Type: Motor yacht
Generators: 2 kohler 13 kw 10 kw
Capacity: 8 kntos
Crew: 5, captain, engineer, cook, sailor, bilingual naturalist guide.
Radar navigation furuno 24 miles, GPS, satellite navigator, echo sounder, furuno Speed and distance record 1000 feet, compasses, barometer, clock.
Eepirb (emergency position that indicates radio beacom), life jackets, flares and signals, fire smoke detectors, complete fire system.
Departure dates: for 5, 4 and 8 day cruises starting on Friday and Monday
The Golondrina Yacht offers four itinerary options for your travel experience to Galapagos.
Date of departure for cruise ships of 5, 4 and 8 days starting on Friday and Monday
"Itineray 8 days - 7 nights"
Friday• AM: Baltra airport • PM: Bachas Beach
Saturday• AM: (Genovesa Is)El Barranco • PM: (Genovesa Is) Darwin Bay
Sunday• AM: Bartolomé Is • PM: Sullivan Bay
Monday• AM: South Plazas Is • PM: Santa Fe Is
Tuesday• AM: (San Cristobal Is) Sleeping Lion • PM: (San Cristobal Is) Brujo Hill– Lobos Is
Wednesday• AM: (Española Is) Suarez Point • PM: (Española Is) Gardner Bay – Gardner Islet – Osborn Islet
Thursday• AM: (Floreana Is) • PM: (Santa Cruz Is) Charles Darwin
Friday• AM: North Seymour Is • AM: Baltra airport
- All excursions accompanied by an English-speaking naturalist guide.
- Accommodation on board
- Meal on board (breakfast/lunch and dinner)
- Plain Water, coffee, tea
- Transfers IN and OUT only on Monday and Thursday in Galapagos within the Darwin Yacht cruise.
- Airline tickets
- Galapagos National Park Entrance fee (currently USD 100pp)
- Snorkelling equipment, wet suits.
- Isabela fee (currently USD $20 foreigner), (currently USD $10 national)
- Horse rental ($60)
- Transit Control Card (currently USD 10 pp)
- Entrance to private ranches ($ 3pp)
- Ferry Canal Itabaca (USD 1pp)
- Soft and alcoholic beverages
- Tax IVA (12%)
- Personal expenses