- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Cruiser Anahi, is a luxurious yacht with spacious rooms, large windows.
- It sails at 10 knots which helps you to reach your destination quickly.
- Sleeps up to 16 passengers, if small luxury is your thing, this is the option for you.
- Anahi catamaran social areas include: library, TV-DVD room, comfortable dining room and lounge area, a charming bar, ample sundeck with comfy chairs, and a large jacuzzi for six people.
- Type of Ship: motor Catamaran
- Category: first Class
- Year of Renovation: 2021
- Capacity: 16 Guests
- Navigation Speed: 10 Knots
- Crew Members: 8 Crew Members + Naturalist Guide
SPECIFICATIONS, NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT & SAFETY
- Length: 90.50 feet / 27.60 m
- Beam: 36.08 feet / 11 m
- Main Engines: 2 x John Deere IMO 300 HP each one
- Electric System: 2 generators of 50 kw (IMO) (110v y 220v. AC)
- Water Capacity 3000 gal. and an additional water machine with capacity of 1000 gl/ day
- Diesel Capacity: 200 gallons
- Construction Material: glass fiber
- Interiors: wooden flooring
- Exteriors: teak wood flooring
- 148 miles Radar
- One VHF Radio
- Magnetic Compass
- 2 rigid life rafts with capacity for 15 passengers each
- 30 SOLAS life jackets
- Fire and smoke detectors
- Complete fire detection system
- 2 zodiac rafts with capacity for 10 passenger each
Our safety equipment complies with international Coast Guard regulations.
Itinerary for 8 days - B2
Baltra: Transfer from the airport, Santa Cruz: Bachas Beach
Genovesa: Darwin Bay, El Barranco
South Plaza Island, Santa Fe Island
San Cristobal: Pitt Point, Kicker Rock, Lobos Island
San Cristobal: El Junco Lagoon, Tortoise Breeding Center, Interpretation Centre, Tijeretas Hill
Española: Suarez Point, Gardner Bay
Floreana: Cormorant Point, Devil's Crown, Post Office Bay, Haven of Peace
Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station, Baltra: Transfer to the airport
- Meals: From lunch on Day 1, until breakfast on the final day.
- Accommodation with private bathroom.
- Excursions as listed in the itinerary, with a certified naturalist bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- Snorkel equipment *Depending on the cruise.
- Drinking water, tea, coffee, snacks.
- Entrance fees Galapagos:
- Galapagos National Park $100 pp (subject to change).
- Galapagos transit control card $20 pp (subject to change).
- Isabela docking fee $15 pp *Depending on the cruise.
- Santa Cruz Highland Tortoises Ranch $5 *Depending on the cruise.
- Bus ticket Baltra Airport / Itabaca channel – $5
- Flight Quito/Guayaquil – Galapagos – Quito/Guayaquil.
- Airport transfers in Quito or Guayaquil.
- Singles supplement
- Alcoholic beverages & colas (there is a bar on board).
- Tips for guides and crew.
- Any other personal expenses.
No Details Found