- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Category: Custom Motor Yacht “Tourist Superior”
- Construction: Mixed wooden hull and fiber
- Year: built in 1992 and totally refurbished in 2013
- Capacity: 16 passengers / 8 double cabins
- Crew: 7 Crew members + 1 naturalist Guide
- Length: 22,3m / 70ft
- Beam: 6,6m / 22ft
- Engines: 2 new (2013) Cummins (Marine Diesel) 405 HP each and 2100 RPM
- Generators: 2 new (2013) Cummins CPG (Diesel) capacity 65 KW 60 HZ each
- PureVent Fuel CLEANER: a radical new approach to protect the environment
- Electricity: 110 Volts in cabins and bathrooms and 220 Volt socket in social area
- Water: desalinization system capacity of 65 gal/hour
Itinerary B - 6 days
Baltra – Las Bachas
Mosquera – Cerro Dragon
Tagus Cove (Isabela) – Punta Espinoza (Fernandina)
Urbina Bay – Elizabeth Bay
Punta Moreno – Navigation to Villamil with Whale Watching
a) Puerto Villamil-check out 05:15- speedboat at 06:00 with arrival in Puerto Ayora at 08:30-Transfer to Baltra to catch a mid-day flight back to the Mainland If you would like to have the unique experience of an inter-island flight, it’s possible to fly from Isabela’s airport directly to the airport of Baltra, with a surcharge. b) Alternative if passengers haven’t to take a flight on this same day (detailed description at the end of the sheet).
- Cabin accommodation.
- Fuel Surcharge.
- All meals.
- All activities and excursions as depicted in the itineraries in company of a bilingual naturalist guide.
- Air ticket to and from Galapagos.
- Galapagos fee USD 100.00 (Subject to change).
- Galapagos Control Transit Card USD 20.00.
- Alcoholic and non – alcoholic beverages.
- Gratuities to guides and crew.
- Personals expenses.
- Travel insurance.
- Snorkeling equipment.
No Details Found