83 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Cuyabeno Reserve RECOMMENDED PACKING LIST FOR Cuyabeno Reserve Long sleeves, 2 or more …
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
RECOMMENDED PACKING LIST FOR Cuyabeno Reserve
- Long sleeves, 2 or more
- Comfortable pants, 2 or more (no jeans)
- Shorts, 2 or more
- T-shirts, 2 or more
- Socks, one pair per day
- Tennis shoes and / or sandals
- Thick jacket and sweater
- Biodegradable or natural Soap and shampoo
- Cotton Underwear (optional)
- Small backpack (waterproof)
- Mosquito repellent
- Bags for equipment, clothes, papers, etc.
- Binoculars (optional)
- Flashlight with extra batteries
- First Aid Box
- Hat or cap
- Plastic bottle
- Notebook and / or book
- Original Passport and / or identity card
DAY 1. QUITO – LAGO AGRIO – CUYABENO: Flight (9:15 am) or bus (trip the night before the tour - 8 hours) to Lago Agrio. Private land transportation from Lago Agrio to El Puente. Canoe trip down the Cuyabeno River to our lodge. Lunch. Visit the Laguna Grande to swim and enjoy the sunset. Dinner. Exciting night walk.
DAY 2. HIKING DAY: Breakfast.: Morning: three-hour hike in the primary forest to learn about flora and fauna, especially to know about medicinal plants, frogs, insects, birds, etc. Lunch at the camp. Relax, in the afternoon paddle in a traditional canoe on the Lagoons or rivers to explore und enjoy the uniqueness of nature. Where you can swim and enjoy the sunset. If conditions permit, you may be able to see pink dolphins. Return to lodge. Dinner
DAY 3. COMUNITY DAY:Breakfast. Visit the Community Siona Tarabeaya where you can see the preparation of the traditional bread Casabe and the naturalist guide will explain about the culture and traditions of native people. Lunch. Visit the Shaman, who will explain about the ceremonies in the jungle. Return to camp. Dinner. Night canoe expedition in search of caimans.
DAY 4. CUYABENO – LAGO AGRIO – QUITO:Early morning bird watching. Breakfast. Navigating the Cuyabeno River back to El Puente. Box Lunch. Transfer to Lago Agrio. Return to Quito by bus or plane (17:00pm).
- Private transportation Lago Agrio – Dolphin Lodge – Lago Agrio (bus and canoe).
- Bilingual naturalist guide.
- Accommodation in double and / or triple room with mosquito nets and a private bathroom.
- All meals (breakfast-lunch-dinner); pure water, coffee, tea.
- Excursion gear (raincoat, rubber boots, camping tents, life jackets).
- Transportation Quito – Lago Agrio – Quito (bus or plane)
- $ 4. community / $ 4 Shaman
- Meals before and after the tour
- All other expenses not specified in the tour.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing