- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Darwin is an economical cruise with an interesting itinerary, to get to know the Galapagos Islands.
- It is named after Charles Darwin who visited the islands in 1835 and wrote about the Theory of Evolution.
- Itineraries ranging from 4 days to 8 days until 15 days.
- Has very good reviews one of the most purchased in its class.
- Type: Motorboat
- Category: Economic Tourist
- Capacity: 16 people.
- Length: 60 feet
- Beam: 18 feet
- Speed: 9 knots
- Crew: 6 people + 1 English-speaking naturalist guide.
- The cabin of the Darwin Yacht has the following:
- Bunk beds
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioner
- Hot/cold water
- Dining room
- Solarium areas
5 Days – Adventure
Puerto Ayora & Chato Highlands
Isabela: Tintoreras, Tortoise Breeding Center/ Mangrove Wetlands/Flamingo lagoon, optional Sierra Negra Volcano (extra payment)
Rabida & Dragon Hill
Chinese Hat & Black Turtle Cove
Daphne & Baltra airport
- Meals: From lunch on Day 1, until breakfast on the final day.
- Accommodation with private bathroom.
- Excursions as listed in the itinerary, with a certified naturalist bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- Snorkel equipment *Depending on the cruise.
- Drinking water, tea, coffee, snacks.
- Entrance fees Galapagos:
- Galapagos National Park $100 pp (subject to change).
- Galapagos transit control card $20 pp (subject to change).
- Isabela docking fee $15 pp *Depending on the cruise.
- Santa Cruz Highland Tortoises Ranch $5 *Depending on the cruise.
- Bus ticket Baltra Airport / Itabaca channel – $5
- Flight Quito/Guayaquil – Galapagos – Quito/Guayaquil.
- Airport transfers in Quito or Guayaquil.
- Singles supplement
- Alcoholic beverages & colas (there is a bar on board).
- Tips for guides and crew.
- Any other personal expenses.
No Details Found