- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
ECOTRIP 5 DAYS B
The best experience
Ecuador, megadiverse place called «COUNTRY OF THE FOUR WORLDS» for having four regions with different climate and a few hours away from each other, with our system of «HOP ON HOP OFF» with MINIMUN ONE PERSON IN SHARED TOURS, we make possible enjoy the most important attractions of these regions.
Starting our ECOTRIP the first destination is MINDO with its CLOUD FOREST which is world-renowned for bird watching, becomes a mandatory and unforgettable destination as it has a large number of options for tourism such as hiking in the forest or better even flying among the trees in the canopy.
On our second day we advance through the Ecuadorian mountain range towards the southern part to visit the COTOPAXI volcano with a height of 5897 m, it is considered one of the highest and most active volcanoes in the world, where we will make a hike to the glaciers and bike descent (hike and bike).
At the end of this day we will stay in an Inn outside Cotopaxi National Park. The next day our visit will be QUILOTOA, an emerald lagoon inside the crater of the volcano of the same name. We will have the hike down to the shore of the Lagoon where we can do kayaking, we will travel to Baños in order to continue with this tour the next day we will visit the
CHIMBORAZO, being the highest mountain in Ecuador, and the closest point to the sun, with an altitude of 6310 m.
To finish, we will visit BAÑOS DE AGUA SANTA which is the ideal place to rest in a quiet environment with a mild climate throughout of all year, as well as for excursions and adventures from hikes until extreme sports or adventure such as rafting and cycling.
- Warm clothes (Cotopaxi, Quilotoa)
- Sun block
- Trekking shoes (Cotopaxi, Quilotoa)
- Swinsuit (tour Mindo)
Ecosportour is the best option…!
1. Departure from la Mariscal 7:00 am (PLAZA FOCH SQUARE) / SAN BLAS SQUARE. 6:30 am
2. Waterfall, butterfly
3. Tarabita, canopy.
5. Chocolate factory.
6. Return to Quito
COTOPAXI BIKING + LODGING NIGHT (Saturday)
1. Departure from la Mariscal 7:00 am (Juan Leon Mera and Foch streets corner) / SAN BLAS SQUARE 7:15 am
2. Breakfast in Machachi.
3. Explanation about the volcano, animals and plants of the place.
4. Arrival to the Cotopaxi National Park.
5. Hike from the parking lot to the refuge José Rivas a 4800 m.s.n.m.
6. Hike to the glacier.
7. Return to the parking lot.
8. Biking to the Limpiopungo lagoon.
10. Transfer to Hostel in Machachi OR Return to Quito.
NOTE: Optional Horseback riding (3 hours) instead of walking
to the glacier and bike (prior reservation) 50usd additional.
QUILOTOA FULL DAY (Sunday)
1. Departure from la Mariscal 7:00 am (Juan Leon Mera and Foch streets corner) / SAN BLAS SQUARE 7:15 am / Hostel Machachi 08:00 am
2. Visit to the
3. Pujilí market.
4. Visit to the Toachi canyon.
5. Entrance to Quilotoa crater.
6. Hike down to Quilotoa lagoon and return. (3 hours)
8. Return to Quito OR travel to Baños
CHIMBORAZO BIKING (Monday)
1. Departure from Baños at 08:00 am Palomino Flores Park (Vicente Rocafuerte and Thomas Halflants streets.)
2. Photo stops.
3. Arrive to the first Refuge 4850 m Carrel Bros.
4. Hike to the second refuge 45min to 60min to Refuge Whymper.
5. Short rest and hike to the lagoon.
6. Hike to return to the first refuge.
7. Biking down around 50 to 60 min.
9. Return to Baños.
1. Departure 08:00 a.m. in the meeting point
2. Visit the waterfall route Pailón del Diablo (by bike)
3. Menu Lunch
4. Rafting activity
- Bilingual Guide
- Private transportation
- 5 lunches
- 2 breakfast (Cotopaxi and Quilotoa tours)
- 1-night lodging tour Cotopaxi
- Transfer to Baños after the tour of Quilotoa.
- Bicycles tour Cotopaxi / Chimborazo and Baños
- Personal expenses
- Nothing specified in the program.
No Details Found