ECOTRIP 4 DAYS B Ecuador, megadiverse place called «COUNTRY OF THE FOUR WORLDS» for having four regions with different climate and a few…
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
ECOTRIP 4 DAYS B
Ecuador, megadiverse place called «COUNTRY OF THE FOUR WORLDS» for having four regions with different climate and a few hours away from each other, with our system of «HOP ON HOP OFF» with MINIMUN ONE PERSON IN SHARED TOURS, we make possible enjoy the most important attractions of these regions.
Starting our ECOTRIPS the first destination will be COTOPAXI volcano with a height of 5897 m, it is considered one of the highest and most active volcanoes in the world, where we will make a hike to the glaciers and bike descent (hike and bike).
At the end of this day we will stay in an Inn outside Cotopaxi National Park. The next day our visit will be QUILOTOA, an emerald lagoon inside the crater of the volcano of the same name. We will have the hike down to the shore of the Lagoon where we can do kayaking, we will travel to Baños in order to continue with this tour the next day we will visit the CHIMBORAZO, being the highest mountain in Ecuador, and the closest point to the sun, with an altitude of 6310 m.
To finish, we will visit BAÑOS DE AGUA SANTA which is the ideal place to rest in a quiet environment with a mild climate throughout of all year, as well as for excursions and adventures from hikes until extreme sports or adventure such as rafting and cycling.
- Warm clothing (Cotopaxi, Quilotoa)
- Hiking shoes (Cotopaxi, Quilotoa)
- Swinsuit optional (Baños)
COTOPAXI BIKING + LODGING NIGHT (Wednesday)
1. Departure from la Mariscal 7:00 AM (Juan Leon Mera and Foch streets corner) / SAN BLAS SQUARE 7:15 AM
2. Breakfast in Machachi.
3. Explanation about the volcano, fauna and flora of the area.
4. Entrance to the Cotopaxi National Park.
5. Hike from parking lot to Refuge José Rivas a 4800 m.s.n.m.
6. Hike to the glacier (5000 m)
7. Return to the parking lot.
8. Biking to the Limpiopungo lagoon.
10. Transfer to Hostel in Machachi OR Return to Quito.
NOTE: Optional Horseback riding (3 hours) instead of walking to the glacier and bike (prior reservation) 50usd additional.
QUILOTOA FULL DAY (Thursday)
1. Departure from la Mariscal 7:00 am (Juan Leon Mera and Foch streets corner) / SAN BLAS SQUARE 7:15 am / Hostel Machachi at 08:00.am
2. Visit to Saquisilí Market
3. Visit to Toachi River Canyon.
4. Entrance to Quilotoa crater.
5. Hike down to Quilotoa lagoon and return. (3 hours)
7. Return to Quito OR travel to Baños
CHIMBORAZO BIKING (Friday)
1. Departure from Baños 08:00 am streets Vicente Rocafuerte y Thomas Halflants Palomino Flores Park.
2. Photo stops
3. Arrive to the first Refuge 4850 m Carrel Bros.
4. Hike to the second refuge 45min to 60min to Whymper refuge
5. Short rest and walk towards to the lagoon.
6. Return to the first refuge.
7. Explanation of the descent in bike
8. Biking down around 50 to 60 min.
10. Return to Baños de Agua Santa
1. Departure 08:00 a.m. Meeting point
2. Visit to waterfall route with Pailón del Diablo (by bike).
3. Menu lunch
4. Rafting activity.
- Bilingual Guide
- Private transportation
- 4 lunches
- 2 breakfasts (tour Cotopaxi and Quilotoa)
- 1-night lodging tour Cotopaxi
- Transfer to Baños after Quilotoa tour
- Bikes tour Cotopaxi / Chimborazo y Baños
- Personal expenses
- Nothing specified in the program
No Details Found