ECOTRIP (JUNGLE + ANDES) TheEcotrip tour lasts 7 days Ecuador, megadiverse place called «COUNTRY OF THE FOUR WORLDS» for having four regions with…
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
ECOTRIP (JUNGLE + ANDES)
TheEcotrip tour lasts 7 days
Ecuador, megadiverse place called «COUNTRY OF THE FOUR WORLDS» for having four regions with different climate and a few hours away from each other, with our system of «HOP ON HOP OFF» with MINIMUN ONE PERSON IN SHARED TOURS, we make possible enjoy the most important attractions of these regions.
Our adventure will begin with a visit to the Cuyabeno Wildlife Reserve. It is considered a wildlife sanctuary and includes areas of very high value for biodiversity conservation. This reserve is the largest tropical lake system in the country. At the end of our visit to Cuyabeno, our next destination will be
COTOPAXI volcano with a height of 5897 m, it is considered one of the highest and most active volcanoes in the world, where we will make a hike to the glaciers and bike descent (hike and bike). At the end of this day we will stay in an Inn outside Cotopaxi National Park. The next day our visit will be
QUILOTOA, an emerald lagoon inside the crater of the volcano of the same name. We will have the hike down to the shore of the Lagoon where we can do kayaking. we will travel to Baños in order to continue with this tour the next day we will visit the CHIMBORAZO, being the highest mountain in Ecuador, and the closest point to the sun, with an altitude of 6310 m.
To finish, we will visit BAÑOS DE AGUA SANTA which is the ideal place to rest in a quiet environment with a mild climate throughout of all year, as well as for excursions and adventures from hikes until extreme sports or adventure such as rafting and cycling.
- Warm Clothing (Cotopaxi, Quilotoa)
- Light Clothing (Cuyabeno- Shorts/ Long Sleeve Shirt/ Sandals/ Cap).
- Sun Block
- Sun Glasses
- Hiking Shoes (Cotopaxi Quilotoa)
- Swinsuit (Cuyabeno)
ARRIVED AT CUYABENO DOLPHIN LODGE (Sunday)
1. Pick up at 9:30 am D´Mario Hotel,
2. Private transport from Lago Agrio to the Cuyabeno Bridge (around 2 hours).
3. Canoe trip down the Cuyabeno River to our CUYABENO DOLPHIN LODGE
5. Visit the Laguna Grande to swim.
7. Night walk, (depend of the weather).
HIKING DAY (Monday)
2. Hiking in primary rain forest OR Siona Community full day (Lunch is included)
3. Return to lodge.
NOTE The group decide which activity to do.
CUYABENO – LAGO AGRIO (Tuesday)
1. Bird watching. (depend of the weather)
3. Navigating the Cuyabeno River back to El Puente. Box lunch.
4. Transfer to Lago Agrio.
COTOPAXI BIKING + LODGING NIGHT (Wednesday)
1. Departure from la Mariscal 7:00 am (Juan Leon Mera and Foch streets corner) / SAN BLAS SQUARE 7:15 am
2. Breakfast in Machachi.
3. Explanation about the volcano, fauna and flora of the area.
4. Entrance to Cotopaxi National Park
5. Hike from parking lot to Refugio José Rivas (4800 m.s.n.m.
6. Hike to the glacier (5000 m)
7. Return to the parking lot.
8. Biking to the Limpiopungo lagoon.
10. Transfer to Hostel in Machachi OR return to Quito
NOTE: Optional horseback riding (3 hours) instead of walking to the glacier and bike (prior reservation) 50usd additional.
1. Departure from la Mariscal 7:00 am (Juan Leon Mera and Foch streets corner) / SAN BLAS SQUARE 7:15 am / Hostel Machachi 08:00 am.
2. Visit to the Saquisilí market
3. Visit to the Toachi Canyon.
4. Entrance to Quilotoa crater.
5. Hike down to Quilotoa lagoon and return. (3 hours)
7. Return to Quito OR travel to Baños
CHIMBORAZO BIKING (Friday)
1. Departure from Baños at 08:00 am Palomino Flores Park (Vicente Rocafuerte and Thomas Halflants streets.).
2. Photo stops
3. Arrive to the first Refuge 4850 m Carrel Bros.
4. Hike to the second refuge 45min to 60min to Refuge Whymper
5. Short rest and hike to the lagoon.
6. Hike to return to the first refuge.
7. Biking down around 50 to 60 min.
9. Return to Baños
1. Departure 08:00 a.m. in the meeting point.
2. Visit the waterfall route Pailón del Diablo (by bike)
3. Menú Lunch
4. Rafting activity.
- Transportation day tours.
- Bilingual guides day tours and Cuyabeno.
- All meals in Cuyabeno (breakfast/ lunch and dinner)
- Technical equipment in Cuyabeno (life jacket, rain coat and rubber boots)
- 4 lunches (day tours)
- 2 breakfasts (day tours)
- 1-night hostel Machachi (tour Cotopaxi)
- Bike (tour Cotopaxi/ Chimborazo/ Baños)
- Transfer Quito- Puente de Cuyabeno -Quito.
- Breakfast first day and lunch last day (tour Cuyabeno).
- Dinners (day tours).
- Personal expenses.
- Snacks, beverages.
No Details Found