- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Cruise with very good discounts, comfortable, to know the Galapagos Islands on a cruise you enjoy it and what better aboard this cruise.
- It complies with all the environmental protection measures.
- It has all the basic services on board.
- The Fragata cabins offer a mix of lower beds, and bunks, with double bed also available for couples.
- Type: Motor Yacht
- L.O.A.: 75 ft.
- Engine: 2 X 240 H.P. DETROIT DIESEL 8V-71.
- Generators: 1 DETROIT DIESEL 50 KV – 1 CUMMING 35 KW – 110 y 220 VOLT, 12 DC.
- Speed: 9 knots.
- 24-Mile Furun Radar
- Satellite GPS Navigator
- EEcho Sounder Furuno 1000ft
- Speed and Distance Log
- Kenwood SSB radio.
- Kenwood VHF radio.
- Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon – EPIRB
Itinerary 5 days - B
Transfer from the airport, Mosquera Islet
Isabela: Vicente Roca Point, Fernandina: Espinoza Point
Isabela: Urbina Bay, Tagus Cove
Santiago: Egas Port, Chinese Hat
Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station, Baltra: Transfer to the airport
- Meals: From lunch on Day 1, until breakfast on the final day.
- Accommodation with private bathroom.
- Excursions as listed in the itinerary, with a certified naturalist bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- Snorkel equipment *Depending on the cruise.
- Drinking water, tea, coffee, snacks.
- Entrance fees Galapagos:
- Galapagos National Park $100 pp (subject to change).
- Galapagos transit control card $20 pp (subject to change).
- Isabela docking fee $15 pp *Depending on the cruise.
- Santa Cruz Highland Tortoises Ranch $5 *Depending on the cruise.
- Bus ticket Baltra Airport / Itabaca channel – $5
- Flight Quito/Guayaquil – Galapagos – Quito/Guayaquil.
- Airport transfers in Quito or Guayaquil.
- Singles supplement
- Alcoholic beverages & colas (there is a bar on board).
- Tips for guides and crew.
- Any other personal expenses.
No Details Found