- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The MILLENIUM is the most elegant and comfortable catamaran in the Galapagos while providing the highest standards of security.
The ample spaces in cabins, living rooms and bathrooms fit the elegance and comfort required by high standard passengers.
The atmosphere of a small group of 16 passengers, combined with the features of a big vessel, make the voyage on the MILLENIUM an unforgettable journey.
Our Ecosportour tourists have highly recommended this cruise as the best option in Galapagos, category, price, service.
- Category: First Class
- Departures: Thursday – Sunday
- Capacity: 16 Passengers
- Accommodations: 16 Passengers in 8 double cabins with upper and lower berths and private Bathroom
- On board: Sun Deck, Library, Locker, Dining-room, Water purifier, Snorkelling equipment, Solarium, VHS, TV, Ventilators
- Crew:9 Plus Naturalist Multilingual guide
- Speed:12 knots
- Length:82 ft. (27m)
- Spacious and comfortable Catamaran
- Cabins with a private balcony
- Friendly, professional and experienced crew members
- Twin and matrimonial cabins
- 5, 6 and 8 days program itineraries
- Twin cabins
- 2 matrimonial suites
- Private bathrooms
- Private balconies
- Air conditioning
- Sun deck
- Outdoor dinning
- 2 double / 2 single
Itinerary 6 days C
San Cristobal Airport, and Lobos Island
San Cristobal Island: Pitt Point and Galapaguera
San Cristobal Island: Witch Hill and Kicker Rock (Snorkeling)
Española Island: Suarez Point and Gardner Bay
Floreana Island: Cormorant Point and Post Office Bay
Santa Cruz Island: Charles Darwin Station . Baltra Airport.
- Meals: From lunch on Day 1, until breakfast on the final day.
- Accommodation with private bathroom.
- Excursions as listed in the itinerary, with a certified naturalist bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- Snorkel equipment *Depending on the cruise.
- Drinking water, tea, coffee, snacks.
- Entrance fees Galapagos:
- Galapagos National Park $100 pp (subject to change).
- Galapagos transit control card $20 pp (subject to change).
- Isabela docking fee $15 pp *Depending on the cruise.
- Santa Cruz Highland Tortoises Ranch $5 *Depending on the cruise.
- Bus ticket Baltra Airport / Itabaca channel – $5.
- Flight: Quito/Guayaquil – Galapagos – Quito/Guayaquil.
No Details Found