- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
First class cruise ship with capacity for 20 passengers, comfortable.
- Very good value for money, very good recommendations.
- Cruise from 4 to 8 days, you can combine 2 tours of 8 days to do it for 15 days.
- Year of construction: 2005
- Type: Motor Yacht
- Category: First Class
- Length: 91fts / 28mts
- Beam: 22fts / 7mts
- Capacity: 20 passengers
Lower Deck: 4 cabins (2 twin cabins & 2 matrimonial cabins)
Upper Deck: 6 cabins (5 twin cabins & 1 matrimonial cabin).
All cabins have lower beds no bunk
- On Board: Lounge with TV, DVD Comendor & bar Solarium
- Main engines: Propeler / General Motors 340 HP
- Max speed: 12 knots
- Crew: 9 + 2 naturalist guide
- Safety & Navigation: All safety equipment
- Peak Season Rates apply from December 19th 2021 until January 6th, 2022
- Single supplement 80%
- Child discount is of 15% if travelling with 2 adults and under 12 years of age.
discount does not apply on discounted or promotional rates
- Children of all ages are allowed onboard but parents are and will be held fully responsible and liable for their kids safety during the entire cruise
- Cruise itinerary is subject to change at any time for situations beyond our company’s control
4 days - Itinerary B
Pm: Santa Cruz Highlands Excursion
Am: South Plazas Island
Pm: Santa Fe Island
Am: Punta Pitt
Am: Snorkelling (Punta Pitt)
Pm: Galapaguera de Cerro Colorado Visit
Am: Interpretation Center Visit
- Cabin accommodation.
- Fuel Surcharge.
- All meals.
- All activities and excursions as depicted in the itineraries in company of a bilingual naturalist guide.
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Air ticket to and from Galapagos.
- Galapagos fee USD 100.00 (Subject to change).
- Galapagos Control Transit Card USD 20.00.
- Alcoholic and non – alcoholic beverages.
- Gratuities to guides and crew.
- Personals expenses.
- Travel insurance.
No Details Found